Your mentor can help guide you through
1:1 Power Sessions
As a working professional, passionate about your career growth, it’s important you feel empowered to advocate for yourself, to boldly chase your dream roles, to navigate the next step in your career, make a pivot or gain career clarity, to interview with confidence, to negotiate the salary you deserve, to build a personal brand you’re proud of and that’s worth talking about, and for you to then use your voice to inspire girlfriends, colleagues, mothers and partners to break their own glass ceilings.
Who it’s for: Early career climbers; you’re a couple of years deep and ready for the next step, mid-level employees or higher, first-time managers, ambitious career women on their way to the top – basically any human who is serious about their future and wants to get a head of the game!
When you book in your Power Session(s) expect it to go a little something like this –
- You’ll work together over your 50 minute Power Session (via an online video call) and gain a clear idea of how you’ll achieve your goal and ambitions.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a custom, downloadable road map summarising your session and including any valuable material that you may have missed.
- Armed with key, tangible action steps, you’ll drive your progress from A to B.
- You’ll get access to a private Facebook support group with like-minded, ambitious individuals, and other mentors, where you can continue to build your network and connections (this is an exclusive space for women who have invested in Power Sessions)
- After locking in a key date that you want your goal to be achieved by, you’ll set a date for a 15 minute follow up call with your mentor – accountability at its best!
- You’ll continue to take names, climb rungs and make moves, armed with the knowledge that our mentors, the women who want to see you win, are only a Power Session away.
These women don’t get nominated to ‘mentor-status’ without being kind, caring, vulnerable, amazing at what they do, and down-to-earth professionals (who know a thing or two about succeeding in the workplace). They’re blindly passionate about helping ambitious women thrive in their 9-5 and want to rally behind as many young professionals as possible. And by professionals, we don’t just mean you have to be a C-level executive. We just mean you’re serious about your future.
When searching for these women, we asked for senior professionals who are having exponential success in their careers, who work within a 9 – 5 and can have real conversations, share their career experience, and celebrate, and push, the up and coming driven females who aspire to be where they are now.
And get this, each of these mentors had their name put forward by someone else. They’re humble in their success and widely recognised by their professional network.
``Mikayla and Her Career were absolutely pivotal in my pursuit and achievement of a role that I had been dreaming of for a long time. Mikayla is a one of kind person who genuinely wants to see females succeed and achieve absolute fulfillment from their career. Mikayla coached me in interview and salary negotiation strategy, touching on aspects that I had never thought of. The services of Mikayla and Her Career are absolutely priceless. This woman will change your life.``
``Mikayla’s passion for accelerating the careers of women is both infectious and inspiring. Our private coaching sessions were meticulously planned, engaging and informative, and educated me on harnessing the power of mindset and strategy to land a job I love! In particular, Mikayla’s intensive training on negotiating a payrise was an invaluable resource that is a must watch for all!``
``I worked 1:1 with Mikayla Hopkins for 3 months earlier this year. What she taught me was invaluable, helping me secure a job promotion I had been working towards for years. She had a unique process of combing strategic and mindset work that enabled me to get clear on my career goals, the steps I needed to take and the person I needed to become. I liked that she supported me in figuring out the answers myself. I've worked with other mentors/consultants but none that had walked the walk like she does. I see Mikayla's vision for 'Her Career', and the professional network she's creating, being a HUGE success and integral role in many other professional's lives.``