Welcome to Her Career – thanks for stopping by!
1. Her Career Limited (we, us, our) is a company formed to change the way women accelerate their 9 – 5, money and network. Here at Her Career, we have big aspirations and we want all women to succeed, so we have come up with some awesome content that we hope you enjoy and can put into practice. Like anything, our website (including our free downloadable content) and our paid content (provided via our e-learning modules or our one on one coaching sessions) (Services) didn’t type itself overnight, so we have a couple of terms that you agree to abide by when accessing our website or utilising our Services. Grab yourself a cuppa and have a read. Go on.
OUR WEBSITE AND CONTENT
2. We want to empower 1 million women to accelerate their careers by 2025, so go for gold and download and print material from our website, no but actually, please do! However, it’s not cool to copy, or modify our goodness (the copyright and intellectual property rights are ours) so unfortunately you cannot republish, sell, modify, or distribute our content from our website or the content obtained through your use of the Services, unless you ask nicely and we may make an exception. Given our mission, we are happy for you to share a link to our website subject to the following:
- You own your website (and it is also non-offensive and doesn’t infringe third party intellectual property rights of someone else); and
- You don’t misrepresent your relationship with us.
2. 1 Just like you, we are human too, so we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the material we share on our website or via our Services, but we will do our best to ensure that such material is correct. We may make changes to the material on the website or obtained via our Services at any time and without notice.
LINKS & COOKIES (NOT THE BISCUIT KIND)
3. By accessing our website, you agree that we may:
- keep track of how you interact with links available on our website including third party services and clients by redirecting clicks or through other means;
- share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on; and
- collect cookies (these do not contain personal information), to help us learn how you interact with our website, so that we can make a better user experience for you! However, if for any reason you do not want us to store your cookies, you may set your browser and mobile settings to block cookies and local storage devices, but please remember that if you do so, you may not be able to access all of the features on our website.
We use the following types of cookies:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Performance||We need to use certain cookies and save data to your local storage devices to ensure our members have the best possible experience. They assist with your navigation of our site, ensuring pages load quickly and respond promptly to your requests – no one likes snail pace technology!|
THE SOCIALS (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, LINKEDIN ETC)
4. If you access or use any of our social media pages, and post any reviews or comments regarding your use of the Services or website we kindly ask that you follow the below guidelines:
- Please be polite and courteous. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, are not acceptable (it’s cool to be kind!)
- All postings should come from a real person. We will delete any postings from our social media pages that we believe have come from fake or anonymous profiles.
- Please make sure any information posted is accurate and factual.
- If you have a complaint or a concern regarding the Services, or the website, please get in touch with us first, so we can help to resolve them for you, before sharing publicly. You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE REAL LEGAL NITTY GRITTY
5. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage (including indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages) that may arise from your use of our Services, materials or any other content outlined on our website. You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Her Career, its officers, directors, investors, members, managers, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability and/or expense, including reasonable lawyer fees, arising out of or relating to third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Her Career arising out of your use of the Services, materials or any other content outlined on our website, unless such claim, liability, damage, loss, or expense was a result of Her Career’s own negligent conduct.
Wordsmith – Mikayla Zandstra (another brilliant woman helping other’s have a seat at the table).